Membership is open to all companies and organisations, or elements of them, that engineer software. We are the only collective group dedicated to representing the software industry in Northern Ireland
- To be part of a single voice for the software sector in Northern Ireland.
- To be part of an active ecosystem of like-minded professional organisations influencing current and future Government policy that can affect your company.
- To raise the profile of your company, as part of the only collective voice of the sector, including with potential industry entrants and their parents.
- To take an active part in developing the solutions to the issues the industry faces.
- To help grow the sector and in doing so give back to the wider economy and society of Northern Ireland.
- To gain a better understanding of other companies in the Northern Ireland software sector with the potential to create new business partnerships.